Are you interested in trying new things, meeting new people and discover different cultures? If so, Cork City Centre is definitely the only place you should be this month!
Urban October showcases what “life in the city” means with a diversified spectrum of events for all ages and interests.
Cork City has got a lot of tourists, students and visitors from all over the world who are eagerly interested in seeing everything of the city, but – now comes the kicker – the events, displayed by Urban October are also loved and gladly visited by the locals of Cork City.
So, don’t miss it!
EVENTS OF MUSIC
Music is a piece of art that goes in the ears straight to the heart.
- Friday 7 Oct – Barbershop singers (afternoon)
- Tuesday 18 Oct – Youth Band Rehearsal (4.45pm-6.15pm)
- Wednesday 26 – The Great American Songbook (11.00am)
EVENTS OF CULTURES
You have to taste the culture to understand it.
- Thursday 6 Oct – Try French Conversation (6.00pm-7.30pm)
- Sunday 9 Oct – Try Tango (8.00pm-9.00)
- Thursday 13 Oct – Try Spanish (5.00pm-6.00pm)
EVENTS OF FOOD
Laughter is brightest, where food is best.
- Monday 10 Oct-Sunday 16 Oct – Taste Cork Week
- SundaY 16 Oct – Celebrate World Food Day (1.00pm-3.00pm)
You can find a full copy of all the events and activities here: